Recently I got iPod touch the 16GB version. I had a problem when it came to put avi files on iPod touch. I searched for a software to do that and found iSquint. iSquint is a tool which can import avi files into iTunes directly which then can be transferred to iPod touch. So go on download it and give it a try.
The Bose SoundDock Portable’s new acoustic design enables full-range sound from a slim profile. A built-in carrying handle and retractable dock make portability easy. And the lithium-ion battery provides hours of quality playing time between charges.
- Performance and portability
- Patented waveguide speaker technology and powerful neodymium speakers for more efficient and
- higher-quality audio reproduction
- Smaller, slimmer profile with no compromise in sound quality
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers more power and longer playing time
- Built-in carry handle
- Rotating dock that folds neatly in place for protection during transit
- iPod charged whenever it’s docked
- Remote control for volume and basic iPod functions
- Touch-sensitive volume-control buttons directly on speaker
- Auxiliary input for other audio sources such as a CD player
- Input power: 100-240V at 50-60KHz, 1A
- Output power: 20V, 2A
- Dimensions with dock closed (HxWxD): 6.75 x 12.06 x 6.06 in./17.5 x 30.7 x 10.3 cm
- Weight: 5.23 lb./2.37 kg
In the box
- SoundDock Portable
- Remote control
- Power supply
- Power supply adapter
When I took it out of the box, It was just a tiny speaker. Then I wondered whether it was worth getting it. But then I plugged in my IPOD touch and the sound out of it was just AMAZING. The house seem to have been filled with the music. Then I was convinced why BOSE speakers are the best in the world.